HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
Posted on December 03 2018
Hey Y'all! So many of you have messaged me asking what some of my favorite products in store currently are for the holidays! So here are my top ten favorite gifts and a little about what makes them so special.
1. White-washed chunky wood cross sitter features printed sentiment.
2. “This is a Blessing Bracelet. Whenever you wear it acknowledge one blessing in your life for each pearl on the bracelet. Each time you are drawn to the bracelet, silently find four people or things you can be grateful for. Be grateful for: Your children, a flower, your dog, a perfect cup of coffee, a roof over your head – just find something. The more you wear the bracelet and the more blessings you find, the more you will be blessed. In one year, if followed, you will be aware of a profound change in your life.”
3. Ceramic bud vase features de-bossed sentiment on raised ceramic accent tag.
4. Everyone has room for a cute new mug! The vintage inspired camp mug will have you feeling nostalgic about fun times spent with family and friends around the camp fire. The generous size is perfect for coffee, soup or morning oatmeal!
5. Light up your life with the Travel Candles by Barr-Co. Scented with a blend of milk, oatmeal, vanilla and vetiver, this classic fragrance is tranquil and comforting- sure to become one of your favorites! Handcrafted in small batches with a combination of pure soy & vegetable waxes, natural essential oils, and a 100% cotton wick. Made in the U.S.A.
6. Linen dish towel features printed holiday drinking themed sentiment and back twill tape loop for hanging.
7. Make a statement anywhere you go! This soft canvas key fob helps free up your hands while you're out and about. The lobster claw makes them easy to attach to bags!
8. ADJUSTABLE 16”-18” cable necklace supports a 14K gold dipped zodiac charm depicting your sign’s constellation. CRYSTAL ACCENT STONES appoint 2 stars in your constellation, mimicking their heavenly sparkle in the night sky.
9. We have tons of Christmas Ornaments you can use to add to packages or get for your loved ones trees. Some of my favorites include or paper mache handmade by kids, vintage camper, and glitter snowflakes.
10. Prayer is Powerful! Open the lid for an inspirational message and write down your prayers with the included paper and tiny pencil. These make the sweetest gifts for graduation, baptism, communion and holidays!
If you have any questions at all or want to see more guides like this. Feel free to email us at email@example.com